Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

We brought in the new year with some friends and family from the Lamesa church of Christ. We played 42 most of the night (when we weren't chasing kids). We had a great time and the boys did way better than I could have ever expected.

Please continue to pray for The Wims. My thoughts and prayers have really been with them lately. And they would appreciate your prayers as well.

We have been looking for houses and have found some that we would like to consider but nothing that is screaming for us. So we will continue to look.

My goal is to get some updates done in the next week or so. I am about 2 months behind now so when I do get started you better look out.

May God bless you all as we being another year of serving him.

No comments: