Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man

I can not believe that my baby is One. But I am so thankful for the last year and all the excitement that Brayson has bought to our lives. What a sweet little precious boy he is. He loves his dad and mom very much and likes to be around them most of the time. He is happy and usually smiling when he is not sick.
Little one you have grown a lot in the last year. From all the nose issue to all the milestones you are such a sweet little jewel. I am so glad that God has blessed us with you and your smiles.
I look forward to all the things that God has in his plan for you. I pray that you will be a leader for Him and and wonderful man one day. I look forward to all good things to come.
Happy Birthday Brayson Zade - Dad and Mom love you!








We have a second round of antibiotic shots today as we had yet two more ear infections. So we will take round two today and round three on Monday and then back to the ENT. We pray that this time we will get something that will help. Our appointment in on the 5th of Feb

5 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

Ear infections are no fun! I pray that Brayson finds some relief soon. Little Maddie is probably going to have tubes put in her ears. We see the ENT on Thursday. I will keep your little man in my prayers.

Amy said...

Happy birthday Brayson! You are such a sweet boy and we can't wait until this summer! We'll pray that the ear infections stop.

schmidtboys said...

Happy Birthday, Brayson!! Hope you got some more cake and presents. Glad we got to celebrate with you. We miss you guys. It is really quiet around here. Good luck at the Dr's. Love ya!!

Pearson Family said...

happy late birthday sweet one! I will be praying for health!

da momma said...

happy late bday! adorable kiddos! Love the picture at the top in the corn! Where is that??