Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My sweet little boys!

The boys were in the kitchen and I thought I would get a quick picture. Easy, Right? You tell me. Here are the first three takes - I gave up after this. I love them all very much. I know these moments will be gone soon and I am doing my best to enjoy every last minute of them.

Mom - can you see my tongue?
mom: Braxton put your tongue in your mouth

Brazos: Braxton - can you see my tongue?

Braxton: Dad can you see my tongue?


Brazos: Braxton can you see my tongue?


Dad: I see your tongue Braxton.


Dad and Brazos playing with Braxton's new excavator. This toy has been great and we are finally able to share it. Dad has enjoyed playing with it as well.
Braxton chilling in the chair after a long day!
One of the only decent pictures I got of the boys.



1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

OK! My most favorite picture yet (this year of them) would have to be the second one. That is just awesome. Braxton is giving you the what for and Brazos is trying to be like brother and then there is Andy. Never breaking a beat with a smile just in case the picture of the boys turned out perfect. I have found a new favorite!