Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

18 months

It is so hard to believe but my little Brazos is 18 months old. We had our 18 month well check on Tuesday and it has taken me this long to get an update posted. The appointment went well he weighed in at 22 lbs (15%) and was 33 inches long (72%). He is really growing. He got the last two shots we needed for vaccination and an additional one for the flu shot. He was a trooper, he recovered quickly from the whole ordeal.
Brazos showing off his glasses that were a party favor at our friends birthday party.
Ridding our tractor outside while there is still some pretty days left
Trying to pose for a picture - he closed his eyes too fast.
I have so much more to say about this sweet little boy but it will have to wait for another day. I need to do my monthly post about the two boys and what they are doing now. I will try to do that post this week.

2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

He is a sweet one. He is using more and more words everyday and one of my favorites is when he calls for Karl. He loves to play with Karl and he will call for him down the stairs so that he can throw the ball to him. Love his Kawl name for Karl!

Pearson Family said...

Our little ones are getting too big. Over a week, and I get to see those 2!