Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Shocked - Me too

I finally have an update! Shocker I know. But here it is.
My boys are getting bigger and are playing better together better everyday. Things are busy and well that keeps me on my toes.
Today Brayson went to the ENT and got the all clear for tubes. We are scheduled for surgery on Feb 16. I am nervous but so relieved that he will finally have some relief. I know his little body is ready for some relief. I am praying that things will go well and that he can finally sleep through the night without pain.

Brayson - just look at those BIG BROWN EYES

The other night we were going through some things and found a pair of Andy's old glasses. The boys though that was great and they all wanted to try them on. It was funny to watch them try to look through them. Don't worry I didn't let them play in them long.

Brazos trying to focus.

Braxton all smiles - this was a bribe. I told him that if he would smile and look at the camera he could take some pictures.

Same thing with Brazos - but this is all I got.
Kaden - that look of what are you doing. Another picture!
Braxton in dad's old glasses. They actually fit him. Andy has a small head.
My sweet little man has not been sleeping well at night and fell asleep during lunch last week. This has since happened a couple of times. We are working on getting him to sleep better. One step at a time.
The boys are playing with some friends today and I am enjoying a quite house.





1 comment:

Micah and Jennifer said...

I thought Braxton was Hunter with those glasses on! And Brazos looks a lot like Andy with them on.