Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

I so wanted to have this really great post ready and I did not get it done. I wanted to tell you all about how wonderful my mom is and what she means to me. I wanted to have all these cool pictures and such but I did not get it done. So here I sit wanting to tell you so much and I just don't have the words to say so.

Mom, thanks for all your love and support. Thanks for showing us how to live as good Christian women. For being the example of what a mom should be. Thanks for always putting God first, Dad second and us later. I am glad that you set the example of what a marriage should be and how to live. Thanks for showing us how to love unconditionally. You are such a wonderful woman and friend. Thanks for everything.

To my mother in law. Thanks for the example that you have set for us. For the way you raised your son and they way you taught him to love God. I am so thankful for the value that you put on God and on family. I hope that I can raise my family to be strong and know the value of examples.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there - I hope you all enjoyed your day!

No comments: